The Loft, has recently released a brand new children’s bedroom set and I spent some time today with the help of my beautiful ginger twins illustrating some of the perks of this new bedroom set from the Loft. Some of the notable features include:
• High detail 100% mesh (68 total prims)
• Children’s Bed with animations for Child, Parent and child and friends
• Interactive Rug with animations for Child, Parent and child and friends
• Touch beds to change from messy to made mode
• Interactive desk with animations for Child, friends (rezzes a blanket fort)
• Interactive chair with animations for child and parent and child.
• Renderable covers when sleeping
• Modifiable and copyable
• Variety of colours available
To see the bedroom sets in world (there are several styles) Here is your Slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Loft/121/67/24
I also used several things in this photo from Boogers – These bears are still at the Arcade for another few days and after the Arcade is closed this round.. you can’t get the bears any longer, they will be retired. So best to go now and finish your collection while there is still time.
Boogers is one of my favorite stores for kids furniture and I’ve also used some toys as well as the artist easel in these photos. The white rocking chair with the pudding bear on it is also from and the Purple Glitter chair is from Cooties, which is more focused on items for girls.. so it’s like a sister store to Boogers
More stores that sell items that are workable for children’s bedrooms are Half Deer (the sheep in the photo) MishMish (The ballerina box), Floorplan (the Books, and Alouette. I used the spring bunting form Lark over the desk.
I used these bits and pieces to try to make the room look more complete. But it’s nice to have a mix and match of styles.
If you need to know where anything is from specifically please contact me in world. The girls are wearing bunny pj’s from Intrigue.