I took this photo in front of my friend Clem’s “House” on her Fleeting Heart sim, which is gorgeous and you should go check out if you haven’t yet! They are even doing other peoples sims and parcels and you can find out more info about that here: http://www.papertreedesignssl.com/
What I’m wearing:
(At Uber now)
little bones. Honey
Vinyl – Zyra Shorts
Vinyl – Zyra Tee
[VALE KOER] TIPPYTOE CHUCKS
Have you ever felt like a product in SL was made just for you? When I look at this set I was just wowed by the realistic looking sushi as well as the creative and erotic implications that come along with it. When I first looked at this set, I got hungry.
That’s how good it looks to me. This set is gorgeous, also a must have for anyone that likes food porn and to take photos.
Nyotaimori is the Japanese practice of serving sashimi or sushi from the naked body of a woman, and you can get this wonderful set from Lark at Fameshed now.
I am also wearing a bird eye mask from Lark and my skin is the Rose skin from Glam Affair. My hair is an oldie but goodie from Epoque.
1. Most furniture in this post is from the Loft. These pics were taking in my SL Kitchen… gluttony = food. The house is the Lali House by La’Liscious. My poses are from Hopscotch poses available at the Festival of Sin and they are adorable.
2. This skin is lovely and only 250L at Exodi’s booth at the festival of sin. The Sophie Skin comes with two makeups, freckles and cleavage options for cheap, cheap cheap. Please tell Ms. Beck to release the rest of em.
3. Brand new Maggie hair from Truth Hawks. Rawr. My little hat is from Lou Lou & Co. at the Festival of Sin.
4. The cutest sushi lingerie in the world possibly is from Schadenfreude at the festival.
5. Also the cutest boots possibly in the world in this lovely red color that is exclusive only to the Festival of Sin are form Gos. Seriously.. when he makes boots the ladies are like cats around a bowl of cream. There is almost nothing better. Gos boots are epic.