Ok, from the first moment that I saw this challenge my friend Cae first came to mind. She is someone that I make it a point every day to say hi too because we are long past that awkward stage of omg.. should I or shouldn’t I IM this person? I just feel so comfortable with Cae, I can tell her anything and not be judged for it. She is one of my constants here.
She is a very kind and accepting person and I just always have felt really comfy with her which is a treasure in it self. Not only is she a brilliant creator of mesh jewelry at her store Cae she is also a blogger and a fabulous SL photographer all around this girl is fantastic and not only does she do all that she manages Gos/Gos Boutique and has contributed so many skins to the Skin Directory for the fantastic Gos Boutique shoes we all love.
She is an all around great person and friend to me and she goes out of her way for people on many occasions. There are many things that I admire about Caelan that I cannot put into words and tomorrow, July the 3rd is her birthday so this makes the “Meet My Friend Challenge” from Strawberry Singh even more extra special.
Meme Instructions: Pick a friend, any friend, (male or female) take a couple of pictures of (or with) them and ask them a series of questions for a fun and lively post.
Ok, this is where I asked her my own questions!
How long have you been in SL?
– It’ll be six years in December
What would you consider your style of clothing in SL?
– Simple and casual. I used to love dressing up but I haven’t done it in so long it takes me forever!
One item in SL that you could never do without?
– Just one? You’re going to laugh because this is a “me” answer, but I am in love with the inventory boxes I use for storing stuff. Boring, but it keeps me (and my junk) organized.
What do you do in SL?
– Aside from stand on a platform? I create mesh jewelry for my store, manage Gos Boutique, and do the occasional picture or blog post.
What is the craziest thing that you’ve ever done in SL?
– I haven’t really done anything crazy, but at times, I think the craziest thing was to stay.
Did you wear bling back in the day?
– I’m sure I did, but I don’t remember exactly. I probably repressed that memory. I definitely was guilty of wearing full-bright jewelry and clicky shoes.
Do you have a most regrettable SL fashion choice?
– There have been quite a few of them. Most have involved a fluffy ball gown or a review copy that I felt obligated to blog.
What do you think is the best part about SL?
– People here are so freaking creative! We all kind of take it for granted, but everything from the chair you’re sitting on, the shoes you’re walking in, your hair and skin… they’re all the product of someone’s creativity. This place hinges on that and it’s always amazed me.
What are five stores in SL that you’d recommend to a new player?
– Am I allowed to shamelessly plug my own store as one of the five? I kid. Narrowing it down to just five is really hard, but I would try to give a new person places to create a great av: Truth, Belleza, Maitreya, ColdLogic, and Gos.
If you had one piece of advice to offer a new player what would you say to them?
– Keep things fun and don’t get drawn into other people’s drama. We’re all guilty of it, but there’s nothing that sucks the fun out of this place more than that.
What was your first impression about me?
– My first impression of you was as a SLuicide Girl which prolly makes for a rather interesting first impression lol. I just remember thinking that you wrote really well and seemed like an interesting person. I didn’t meet you for real until a couple months after that, but I’m really happy that I did.
Hair – Wasabi Pills, Tanya, Chocolate
Skin – Glam Affair, Summer, Jamaica
Eyes – Ikon, Ascension Eyes, Glass
Top – ColdLogic, Shultz Top, Cream
Jewelry – Cae