I just got my hands on this beautiful new skin, Sophie from Ryker Beck of Exodi and wanted to do a quick post of it. This skin is gorgeous, and was worth the months of being teased on plurk. It comes with more options that I know what to do with.
Sophie comes in 10 tones and comes with a ton of extras.
When you purchase whatever tone(s), you’ll find in the box:
1 base skin
7 different eyeshadows (on skin)
Light and dark brows (on skin)
Red brows (tattoo layer) (which i’m wearing and LOVE!)
Cleavage option (tattoo and undershirt layers) (worn)
5 eyeliner & freckle layers (tattoo layers) (worn)
20 lipstick layers (tattoo layers) (wearing Mahogany Stain)
5 hair bases (tattoo layers)
= you get all of this for only 2k
It is literally a fucking steal for all of those extras and a beautiful skin. You can purchase the base skin also for 750L but the deal is in the fat pack.
I am also wearing the Eva hair from Catwa in Blood. Desiderio Lingerie from Fishy Strawberry. Poses from Lost Angel and heels from N-core.
1. Most furniture in this post is from the Loft. These pics were taking in my SL Kitchen… gluttony = food. The house is the Lali House by La’Liscious. My poses are from Hopscotch poses available at the Festival of Sin and they are adorable.
2. This skin is lovely and only 250L at Exodi’s booth at the festival of sin. The Sophie Skin comes with two makeups, freckles and cleavage options for cheap, cheap cheap. Please tell Ms. Beck to release the rest of em.
3. Brand new Maggie hair from Truth Hawks. Rawr. My little hat is from Lou Lou & Co. at the Festival of Sin.
4. The cutest sushi lingerie in the world possibly is from Schadenfreude at the festival.
5. Also the cutest boots possibly in the world in this lovely red color that is exclusive only to the Festival of Sin are form Gos. Seriously.. when he makes boots the ladies are like cats around a bowl of cream. There is almost nothing better. Gos boots are epic.