Today, at 12 PM SLT – N21 will open and there are some great new items to grab up. One of them is this pretty necklace from Yummy. This is easily one of my favorite necklaces in Second Life right now. It has a perfect fit and very realistic texturing.
I am also wearing new hair from Stealthic called Erratic, which is at Collabor88 and the lingerie that I am wearing is from Erratic.
1. Most furniture in this post is from the Loft. These pics were taking in my SL Kitchen… gluttony = food. The house is the Lali House by La’Liscious. My poses are from Hopscotch poses available at the Festival of Sin and they are adorable.
2. This skin is lovely and only 250L at Exodi’s booth at the festival of sin. The Sophie Skin comes with two makeups, freckles and cleavage options for cheap, cheap cheap. Please tell Ms. Beck to release the rest of em.
3. Brand new Maggie hair from Truth Hawks. Rawr. My little hat is from Lou Lou & Co. at the Festival of Sin.
4. The cutest sushi lingerie in the world possibly is from Schadenfreude at the festival.
5. Also the cutest boots possibly in the world in this lovely red color that is exclusive only to the Festival of Sin are form Gos. Seriously.. when he makes boots the ladies are like cats around a bowl of cream. There is almost nothing better. Gos boots are epic.
Good.. morning.. err I mean afternoon.. I can’t seem to get my bum up off of this new release from Lost Angel Industries new to the Vintage Fair today. The Vintage Lounge Solo comes with ten different sultry poses for you to drape, shiver and stretch all over. The textures on this are gorgeous and it really is a must have for photographers and beauty admirers alike.
While we are on the topic of the Vintage Fair.. I have found some more lovely things to show. The hair that I am wearing is new from Ploom, called Mimi. Very, very adorable style. I love the HUD that comes with the hair. It’s easy to change between the colors that are in the pack and you can add streaks! I love the little curl resting on the side of my face here. My Lingerie is from D.Select. I get excited when I see new D.Select stuff so I had to pick this up too. My shoes are the Glitter shoes from N-Core.
The Necklace and earring set comes from Donna Flora and is called “Silvia” It is a beautiful and bold set making me remember the saying “diamonds are a girls best friend…” The HUD also comes with many jewel options. Gawgeous, darling.
The house and walls in my background is the Odette house made by Funky Junk.. seriously one of the best houses that I have bought and there is a new house called the Pasadena house at the fair from Funky Junk worthy of checking out!
Glam Affair has released new lingerie and I am in love. I took some photos because I was inspired by this new set of lingerie and also by the newer pearl pose pack version three from Glitterati and this stunning new hair by Lelutka and this lovely skin that gives the sexiest of red lips called Monica from Glam Affair as well.
Yesterday Boom released a very sexy bra and panty named promise and here is description from the notecard: “Promise Lingerie comes in a total of 81 colour combinations. Each set comes with two different bra styles, one with lace trim and a peep version as well as a set of frill trimmed.” panties.
81 color combinations!!! That to me is amazing and versatile. I went to check to the items and they are sold by singles and in packs so when you pay the a visit you are sure to find something that will fit your taste and your budget and with 81 color combinations and two different ways to wear the set you are bound to be unique not to mention sizzling hot!
This set is just adorable with the right amount of sexy.
I am wearing the nude/white lace promise lingerie by Boom. New hair from ETD called Here. Illusory skin and Maitreya Gold shoes in Foxy.