Well, I sort of cringed when typing “Whore Couture” but there are a few things worth going for and picking up, also there are a ton of freebies right when you teleport in and some really nice brands involved, and the sim has been packed all day. It is total lag though people. Please de-prim before you go!
Why do you want to go? Well I’ll tell you. Tricky Boucher of Belleza has pre-released this beautiful Lily skin in a sun kissed tone at a reduced price of only 750L for you to check out before the full line comes out and let me tell you this skin is gorgeous. It has a really nice body to it and the make up is beautiful and in my opinion it photographs really well. I did not see any noticeable flaws and you are practically stealing it at the price that it is right now.
I am also wearing a cute set from a new to me store called Blah! (also at the Whore Couture Event) I liked this set and thought it went right along with my mood lately.
I’m posing in a skybox/pose prop that was new for Spruce up your Space this weekend from Lalicious Designs and I have no idea if it is still out but I thought it provided a nice background for these photos.
I am also wearing brand new Triumph Boots from Gos. This color is exclusive to the Festival of Sin still going strong right now. My hair is brand new mesh hair from Truth. My poses are brand new from Lost Angel Designs.
1. Most furniture in this post is from the Loft. These pics were taking in my SL Kitchen… gluttony = food. The house is the Lali House by La’Liscious. My poses are from Hopscotch poses available at the Festival of Sin and they are adorable.
2. This skin is lovely and only 250L at Exodi’s booth at the festival of sin. The Sophie Skin comes with two makeups, freckles and cleavage options for cheap, cheap cheap. Please tell Ms. Beck to release the rest of em.
3. Brand new Maggie hair from Truth Hawks. Rawr. My little hat is from Lou Lou & Co. at the Festival of Sin.
4. The cutest sushi lingerie in the world possibly is from Schadenfreude at the festival.
5. Also the cutest boots possibly in the world in this lovely red color that is exclusive only to the Festival of Sin are form Gos. Seriously.. when he makes boots the ladies are like cats around a bowl of cream. There is almost nothing better. Gos boots are epic.
This weekend meant it was time to Spruce up your Space and I did just that with this “So Boho Reading Nook” from La’Licious. It’s adorable and the whole thing comes linked and I’m a fan of the colors here and its only 30 prims and you get three sits.
It would be good for a place on the wall where you still need something or maybe it would add to your existing stuff… either way it’s totally cute and a steal for 150L during Spruce up your Space this weekend so if you want it hurry!
“Change is on the cards, but this time it will be hard
But I never want to leave you
We’ve never had a fight
You should never split a pole
You should never split at all
I wish I had two paths I could follow
I’d write the ending without any sorrow
I will say a prayer, just while you are sitting there
I will wrap my arms around you
I know it will be fine
We’ve got a fantasy affair
We didn’t get wet. We didn’t dare.
Our aspirations are wrapped up in books
Our inclinations are hidden in looks”
– Belle and Sebastion “Wrapped up in books”
I’m also wearing stuff from Celoe. Jewelry for Izzies which is a nice little set for only 75L for Lazy Sundays and hair from Exile. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend.