1. Most furniture in this post is from the Loft. These pics were taking in my SL Kitchen… gluttony = food. The house is the Lali House by La’Liscious. My poses are from Hopscotch poses available at the Festival of Sin and they are adorable.
2. This skin is lovely and only 250L at Exodi’s booth at the festival of sin. The Sophie Skin comes with two makeups, freckles and cleavage options for cheap, cheap cheap. Please tell Ms. Beck to release the rest of em.
3. Brand new Maggie hair from Truth Hawks. Rawr. My little hat is from Lou Lou & Co. at the Festival of Sin.
4. The cutest sushi lingerie in the world possibly is from Schadenfreude at the festival.
5. Also the cutest boots possibly in the world in this lovely red color that is exclusive only to the Festival of Sin are form Gos. Seriously.. when he makes boots the ladies are like cats around a bowl of cream. There is almost nothing better. Gos boots are epic.
I’m going to let you in on a few secrets today.. about new things that you must stop what you are doing and go out and get in SL.
First up are these brand new boots from Gospel Voom of Gos whose new releases never fail to put a smile on my face. The fat pack of the Amelia boots are the best lindens you will spend this season and beyond on SL Foot Wear, you can also single purchase the boots but the fatpack is the far better deal for all that you get.
The menu works like a dream.. want to change the color of your boots? Just click and hit your color choice (black, chocolate *worn*, camel, worn and tan) and the color is instantly changed. The socks with the boots you can either wear or hide by touching the menu and of course change the color and there are several color choices. I’m wearing the mint. The boot also features two different types of fit.. tight and loose. Anyhow these boots are amazing!
Also, while we are on the subject of new stuff… the Perfect Wardrobe has released a brand new collection this week of up and coming designers offering you quality stuff for discount prices. The some of the most impressive items this week included the Cardigan by Wynter with its awesome texturing and style and the winter survivor outfit by Sakide (both worn above). The Perfect Wardrobe in second life is pretty awesome and is worth checking out. It’s really of the nicer weekly sales events.